Support the arts in Hamilton, NY!
Arts at the Palace welcomed 2018 after a year of growth that continues to position us as a vital cultural resource – and we thank you for your part in our success!
There have been many successes since August 2015 when we launched as a not-for- profit with the goal of making the historic Palace Theater a hub for artistic expression serving a range of interests and ages in our community. We’re succeeding because people like you are showing their support by turning out for performances and events, and by providing financial contributions, both of which assist us in our mission of presenting, developing, and expanding the reach of the arts within the Central New York region.
Here’s a look at some of our 2018 plans:
• Our Main Stage series returns and features exciting cello virtuoso Kristina Reiko Cooper, the return of NYC’s Shakespeare in the Square with A Midsummer’s Night Dream, the Fringe Festival sensation Magdalen, the magic of illusionist David Caserta, and the reggae vibes of Root Shock.
• Jazz at Noon continues to pull audiences from around Central New York with its popular monthly combination of professional jazz musicians and a delicious lunch.
• Our first annual Cabin Fever Festival blew away those winter blues with an evening of music and food.
• From Script to Stage will launch the world premieres of two exciting theater works by area playwrights and musicians.
• Two new series will bring an array of local and regional programming to the Underground and provide opportunities for artists and residents to create together.
Our vision is big! There is so much more we can do and be – but we need your help. Your donation can help expand our programming and outreach to even more residents of Hamilton and the Greater Madison County/Central New York area. Admissions to shows and grants account for less than half of what it takes to keep our doors open. Support from our community is crucial to close that gap.
Won’t you join us as we develop and expand the arts within the Central New York region? Your gift to the 2018 Annual Fund is crucial for Arts at the Palace to continue its commitment to the community.
We thank you for your support.
To donate via check, please mail to:
PO Box 177, Hamilton, NY 13346.
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.